Friday, September 16, 2011

Brief Introduction

Since you're here, I guess I'll formally introduce myself. I'm Antione Varner. That handsome guy pictured above, yeah, that would be me. For the most part, I'm a simple guy. The joy of my life would be my daughter, Amare Lov'e Varner. That would be the beautiful toddler next to that handsome guy I referred to earlier in the blog. I was born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia, where I currently reside and work as a realtor for Better Homes And Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers. Long company name, right? Becoming a realtor was my plan b coming out of high school. That's if my dreams of becoming an NFL star didn't pan out. Worked out great, right? Well, at least my plan b did. I was inspired to sell real estate in high school when real estate professionals visited my school. The money they claimed to be making inspired me the most. Self made millionaires from selling real estate. That's all I needed to hear. I haven't reached that status yet, but I will continue to build my business and hopefully I'll reach that goal. Enough about me though. Oh wait, this is an introduction, this is all about me [sigh]. Well, I look forward to building relationships on my blog. I feel like you can learn a lot from another person's point of view, so educate me. I respect honest opinions, regardless of how politically incorrect they may be. Everyone is entitiled to freely express their views, especially on my blog. Tell a friend to follow me and tell a friend to tell a friend to follow me, and I shall return the favor. We all need an audience on here. No one wants to talk to themself, kind of like what I'm doing now. Eventually someone will read this though. Happy blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Looking Forward to reading more Sir will be impatiently waiting.

    ReplyDelete